Appearance > Spotter Options > Header
Set your header settings:
- Header background color
- Display Breadcrumbs. This option allow your visitors follow history of their visits of pages on site from the first page to current.
- Display search form
- Display advanced fields in search. Put “yes” in case you want to display advanced fields in search on each page of your website.
- Show Sign in and Registrations links. If you want you can set custom Register and Login links. However, it is not necessary as the theme creates these pages automatically.
- Show "Add items" button. If you want to make available opportunity for visitors of your website to add new items, press “On”.
- Get add item choosen mode. Here you can choose where will be open SUBMIT ITEM FORM-in current or new window.
- Header position style. You can fix or unfix header both for all pages or only for Home page.