- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Click on Create A New Menu
- Use Pages block in left side menu to add your menu items
- Choose the menu you created as Top primary menu in Manage Locations section.
Movement Theme supports a dinamic sidebar that is shown when you click a sticky menu icon on the left. If you want you can set up another menu that will be shown in the sidebar. To do it follow the steps below:
- Create another menu in Appearance > Menus.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets and drag Custom Menu widget into Primary Sidebar area.
- In widget's options select the menu you created.