Appearance > Spotter Options > Maps
1. “Maps” is displayed on pages via Spotter Map shortcode - use Spotter map shortcode to display a Google map with a search box and a list of properties
- Google Maps Api Key - enter your google maps API key, all the details you can find by link “Where can I take it”
- Maps Marker - customize your icon for locations
- Latitude/Longitude - change default coordinates
- Choose zoom for maps
2. “Property pages” (“Add”, “Edit”) are settings for maps which displayed on property page - here you can also to change icon for locations, default coordinates and to choose zoom for maps.