Our support team works from Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm GMT+02 (Eastern Europe).
We recommend you to ask questions using the submit request page.
You can expect a response within 24 – 48 hours. Also all of your comments posted on different forums, including WordPress forum, are reviewed during the work day.
Free Support Includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the themes and plugins features.
- Fixing bugs and reported issues.
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions.
Unfortunately free support doesn’t include: Customization, Custom coding, Support for 3rd party plugins.
If you need additional theme customization or changes in plugins, please submit a request we'll provide you an estimate and costs for this project, one of our WordPress developers will do task of any complex personally for you.
Before submitting a request:
- Try to find an answer to your question in our Help Center.
- Please update the product and WordPress to the recent version.
- Verify it's availability with the installed standard WordPress theme.
- Try to deactivate the other installed plugins to clarify if one of them doesn’t conflict with our product.
To make your communication with the support team as fast and efficient as possible, please, note in your request the following information:
- Submit your request on English;
- Link to your website page, where the problem is;
- Screenshot of the problem;
- Admin access to your website for our developers if you have problems that need the participation of the Development department.
If you found any warning, error, conflict, please submit a request with descriptions and we will provide a solution.
We are always glad to assist you!